- From the menu, select Writs, then Maintain, then Change representative.
The Search for a writ to revise – change representative page opens.
- Enter the Writ file number, and type the first characters of the enforcement office location into the Enforcement office location(s) drop-down list and select the enforcement office from the results. If the writ is filed in more than one enforcement office, follow this process to add the locations one at a time.
- Select Search for a writ.
The writ and its details display.
- Select Change representative.
- Select Edit.
- Select the appropriate option for the new creditor representative and follow the prompts on-screen.
- Select Save and continue.
- Read and accept the Certification and undertaking terms, enter the Reference ID, and add a note, if needed.
- If you have signing authority, select Sign and Apply.
Note: If you aren’t set up for signing authority, select Save and exit, and it can be accessed later from the Files in Progress tab by the lawyer in good standing with the appropriate authority.
The Sign file page displays.
- Enter your signing password and the value displayed on your RSA token.
Tip: The Account Password field on the Sign file page refers to the Token Password you created in PortasPASS. To log into PortasPASS, the Account was provided to you by WritFiling Customer Service when you signed up, or if you are a Teraview user, this is the Teraview Account you use to sign in. You can learn more about your token password in this topic.
- Select Sign and Continue to payment.
The Fee payment page displays.
- Review the order and from the Payment method drop-down list, select your payment method.
Note: If you select Deposit account, the payment will come directly from that account. Select the account from the drop-down list if you have more than one.
- Follow the prompts on-screen.
Note: To use a stored card, next to the stored card displayed, select Pay with this card.
- To pay and store your credit card details, select Store credit card details, or to enter your details, select Continue to payment.
A confirmation message appears, advising you that you are entering the Moneris system for payment.
- Select OK.
- Follow the payment prompts.
Upon successful payment, your writ details display.
Tip: You can find your writ in the Submitted Files tab in the dashboard. If your writ is still incomplete, you can access it from your Files in Progress tab.
You can return to the home page by selecting Take me to my dashboard.