Note: A writ can be remediated a maximum of three times. If it has been updated by enforcement office staff, it can not be remediated.
To remediate a writ within two days of issuing/filing:
- On the Dashboard, select Submitted Files.
The Submitted Files page opens.
Tip: You can search for writs in your Submitted Files by entering the writ file number or reference ID and selecting the search icon.
- In the Remediate column of the desired writ in the list, select the Remediate link.
Note: The link will only appear if the writ is eligible for remediation.
The writ opens.
- In the desired section, select the Edit button.
The section opens for editing.
- Make the required changes and select Save and Continue.
- Once all sections are complete, select the Certification and undertaking option and enter a note, if needed.
- If you have signing authority, select Sign and Continue to payment.
The Sign file page displays.
- Enter your account password and RSA SecurID token value.
Tip: The Account Password field on the Sign file page refers to the Token Password you created in PortasPASS. To log into PortasPASS, the Account was provided to you by WritFiling Customer Service when you signed up, or if you are a Teraview user, this is the Teraview Account you use to sign in. You can learn more about your token password in this topic.
- Select Sign and continue to payment.
Note: You can also return to pay or sign by selecting Save and Pay Later or Sign & pay later.
The Fee payment page displays.
- Review the order and from the Payment method drop-down list, select your payment method.
Note: If you select Deposit account, the payment will come directly from that account. Select the account from the drop-down list if you have more than one.
- Follow the prompts on-screen.
Note: To use a stored card, next to the stored card displayed, select Pay with this card.
- To pay and store your credit card details, select Store credit card details, or to enter your details, select Continue to payment.
A confirmation message appears, advising you that you are entering the Moneris system for payment.
- Select OK.
- Follow the payment prompts.
Upon successful payment, your changes take effect and your writ details display.
You can return to the home page by selecting Take me to my dashboard.