The wait is over. Teranet is excited to announce that WritFiling is now available for Paralegals in Ontario. It’s the fastest, most convenient and secure way to electronically file, issue, and maintain writs of seizure and sale of land under the Rules of the Small Claims Court across all jurisdictions in Ontario. WritFiling helps Paralegals increase productivity and work more efficiently than ever before.
Why join WritFiling?
- Work remotely with secure online access
- Convenient extended filing hours
- Real-time processing of writs of seizure and sale of land
- Significant time and cost savings from couriers, mail, and travel
- Easy collaboration and file sharing on a single platform
- A solution approved by the Ministry of the Attorney General
Learn more about how WritFiling makes your work easier.
For a limited time, Paralegals will save on the $195 Registration Fee.
Simply complete the following:
- Download and complete every section of the WritFiling Application Form 105 and fax it to 416-360-6069.
- For each paralegal in your organization, signing authority is required. If the user currently does not have an RSA token, download and complete The Personal Security License and RSA Token Request Form 300W and fax it to 416-360-6069.
Once we receive your application form(s), an account will be set up for your firm and for each user identified on the form(s). Each user will receive an email that includes an activation code and link. Click the link and when prompted, enter the code to activate your account.
- For those Paralegals who requested signing authority, once activated, please send an email to email@example.com to initiate the issuance of a soft token.
Want to see what WritFiling is all about? Please join us for an overview, by registering using the link provided. Each session will begin at 12PM EST via Zoom.
December 8, 2021
December 15, 2021
Have questions or need help? Click here
Get the latest news and updates directly to your Email.
Subscribe to WritFiling newsletter today.